1p2.jpg
A photo from the blog SoMeOldNews.com, shows Kennebunkport’s Town House School and its student body in 1913, long before the addition of the ell that today contains the documents vault of the Kennebunkport Historical Society. The society has owned the building since 1955 and now wants to tear it down. While the main building is easily recognizable, the surrounding landscape of the Town House area is vastly different today, although the Arundel Cemetery is easily discernible. (Courtesy photo) 1p2.jpg